Thursday, December 01, 2005

friends...they're good

Everyday Kev's been gone, I've got to spend time with Jill. Last night was no exception. She and I (without Mark) went to Clay's Smokehouse. Amazing! Best BBQ in town, by far!

I had a hot link sandwich. OMG, my mouth was on fire. It was so good though that the burn didn't bother me. My stomach is a bit funny now though, like it's asking me if it was a good idea to eat the whole thing. :)

Kev and I experienced a few communication glitches when he was on this trip. Calls missed, etc. I have just gotten off the phone with him. I'm glad that he called this morning. Last night I was not so happy because time got away from him and he didn't call fearing he'd wake me (little did he know I'd turned off my phone).

I will go get him tonight. I am glad.

I do have one thing I am thankful for, and that is Jill. She didn't think twice about doing things with me the entire time he was out of town, she's my friend. And friends, they are damn good...

1 comment:

Jack K. said...

They are a blessing.