Friday, December 02, 2005

and it's begun

No, not my fabulously, wonderful sleep (although that did begin...oh the joys of knowing my dear husband is home, safe and sound).

Not the ice and snow the weather forecasters so inaccurately predicted (as the do every year so that when it really does happen...we're all surprised!).

Not even Simon bugging the shit out of me (although he is poised and ready for action).
But this...the wrappers.

*Sigh*

As much as I love having him home, I miss the house already...

4 comments:

Jack K. said...

It is good to know that you can be an independent woman when the time arises.

You remember the old adage: "You can't live with them and you can't live without them."

Pets can be a real pain.

Love,

Dad

Adrianne said...

Ah, for something as small as a wrapper. I have soda bottles, coffee cups, and musical instruments, and that's just from Jerry.

shannon said...

the tip of the potential ice burg...that's all i'm sayin'

although he did put away his stuff from the trip already (color me stunned)

FemaleCSGradStudent said...

I thought the adage was: "You can't live with 'em and you can't live with 'em." Hm, must have my adages mixed up.

The wrapper cracked me up. Thanks.