Wednesday, November 30, 2005

good times

Just got off the phone with Kev. He's having a really great time visiting with his buddies. It's been whirlwind for them, but he's really enjoying the time he's getting. I'm enjoying my time at home as well, but am ready for him to be back, cluttering up the house. ;)

Tonight is the night of really good BBQ. Jill and I (and hopefully her husband, Mark) are all going to go after I get everyone fed and pottied. I think I'll offer to drive, since they are on my way to the place. Although knowing Mark, he'll want to drive instead. LOL

Nothing exciting. Really I think I'm posting these mundane things in case Kev reads it to see what I'm up to (like I'm going to tell him of the strip clubs, great steaks, and boozing it up every night...ROFLMAO).

Well, there are a few things I need to get done around the store and then sit here looking blankly into space.

Isn't this the beginning of the holiday season? Aren't there supposed to be people shopping? Just wonderin'.

No comments: