Friday, December 16, 2005

always have back up

Last night was so much fun. Amanda, thank you! I needed that! (and my head didn't hurt this morning, but a few times during the night when I woke up with the driest mouth on the face of the planet I did question my actions from earlier)

And that leads me to my title. Always, always have a full bottle of water by your bed as back up for when you wake with a headache and dry mouth in the middle of the night (so that means, one you have already started AND one full bottle...two bottles total)! I had two half bottles, but damn, a third full one would have been money! It seems as though the hangovers I get are all in the middle of the night. I get woken up by them, drink water, fall back asleep, and wake up hunky dorey. However, I could have used a smidge more in the bottled water department last night.

The last time I woke up, I think it was three times totally, I looked across Kevin to his night stand and spied what looked like a rather full bottle. I envisioned myself taking a nose dive and waking him up with my nose planted firmly in his ear as I tried to reach the water...I opted to just will it to me, it didn't work.

Now, I have a bottle waiting by my purse to take in with me to work. One must re-hydrate after an evening of wine (an impromptu evening I might add). Sorry to have made you envious, Dad. Will tell the girls you say hello next time.

3 comments:

bronxbt said...

yuppers. 3 advil to keep 'dat blood running thin, 2 glasses of water by the bedside, and you're ready for a marathon of dog-walking the next day.

works eeeeeeevery time.

;)

bronxbt said...

SHANNON - in response to your comment on MY blog....

Sweaters RAWK.
although personally, i look like a frumpy old man in them...

shannon said...

yeah, skipped the advil this am and hit the coffee and chocolate upon entering work (okay, i have just only now had my first champagne truffle...) and i only have less than three and a half hours left!