Saturday, November 26, 2005

weeeeeeen!

Kev is getting ready to head to the midwest for a few days. He is going to see his favorite band, Ween. We figured since I took a weekend and went to visit my sister, he should get a chance to go visit Russ and the rest of his gang, who really are like his brothers.

He gets in and immediately goes to see the band in Lawrence, KS that same night. Then, they awaken, hung over and jet lagged, to drive to Omaha, NE to see the band once more. Again, waking up hung over ever further they will attempt to drive back to the KC area so they can recuperate prior to Kev catching a plane home on day four. It's whirlwind, but needed. He could do with time with his pals and I could do with some time alone. I'm thinking Josie and I may just take a small hike, just the two of us, on Monday. I've never done it before because quite honestly, I get a bit chicken. However, Josie is my dog. She loves me. She has protected me in the past (I really don't care if people say it's not protecting...she shoved someone off of me- a friend who was hugging me at the time).

I think I will also do some more Christmas shopping. We have my parents and his Dad and step Mom left as well as his sister (which we know what everyone but my parents are getting). Parents, feel like you need anything? :)

Well, the latte, she gets cold. And I have to figure out what shoes I will wear to work as well as pack a lunch, make up my face....where does the list end?!?!?! Maybe I'll go in early again this weekend. Last weekend I had half an hour in the coffee shop to decompress before dealing with the customers. Yeah, that's what I'll do. Better go check the bus schedule.

No comments: