Monday, November 28, 2005

and so it begins

Did you realize there is a 4:30 in the morning too? Man, when the damn alarm went off this morning I was ready to shoot someone. Okay, that's a bit extreme, but I wasn't happy about having to get up before the sun to take my dear, darling husband to the airport...except that I was happy. Not to be getting the house to myself for the next four days, because honestly kids, it gets a wee bit lonely after the first hour. BUT because I am happy to be there for Kev and to be able to do things like that for him without giving it a second thought.

So I'm up now, have eaten, have had my first of probably two lattes, am showered, and ready to head to Lululemon to spend my gift certificate from the design meeting night. I've spoken with Diana and found out what time she works today. Now I'm killing time before I go and shop a bit. Which reminds me, while I'm over there I should go to Powell's and get Jim and Kathy their Xmas present...I guess that answers my question of taking Josie with me. Diana's been telling me that their store is dog friendly. She keeps telling me I can bring Josie. I know she'd love to see her again, and perhaps tomorrow after I come home to feed everyone and let Josie out to peep, I will take her with me to yoga. We'll see...as for taking her today, she's just going to have to deal with not getting to go. I don't think the bookstore is quite dog friendly and it's flipping cold out (39 right now) and I'm not leaving her in a cold car while I'm shopping for books!

Okay, I think I may have killed enough time. I've got just under 40 minutes until Diana's shift starts and I'm thinking I can maybe hit the bookstore first (I really don't enjoy shuffling around bookstores, yeah, and Kev somehow loves me...).

If you're bored, and know my number, give me a call these next few days. If you use Cingular, even better (it's call free mobile to mobile!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I didn't save your number in my phone that time you called me? Yeah, I suck.

Anonymous said...

I don't have your number, but I am on cingular! Shoot me an email, and we'll trade numbers if ya' want!