Sunday, November 06, 2005

mind at ease

Last night on the bus ride home I realized something...

a bit of back track, if you will allow me (and even if you won't I'm gonna anyway!).

Whenever we have gone anywhere in the past we have my good friend Chaz come stay at the house. We then had peace of mind that the trio was being taken care of and that the house was looking lived in. A little while ago Chaz moved out of the house she was living in and in with her boyfriend. This has left us in somewhat of a lurch, if you will. Now that she's not living with a roommate, per se, and doesn't want to get away from the house for some quiet time, who do we get to come stay at the house?

JOE! (not Chaz's exhusband) At the sub shop that is next door to were I work there is a guy named Joe. He is possibly the most responsible person I've known. He is caring, honest, and loves the three amigos (Chloe, Simon and Josie). I just spoke with him and he is thrilled that we would think to ask him, trust him. I am thrilled he is willing to come stay with the kids while we are gone. I will have no better peace of mind! We will get together with him at the house, so they can reconnect with him, and show him the ropes.

SIGH!!! Everything, it's coming together!!!

No comments: