Tuesday, November 29, 2005

please?

Will someone please tell me it's perfectly okay to have pie as every meal from now until when Kev gets home on Thursday? Please, pretty please with yummy crumb topping on it?

Yoga was an abridged class tonight, seeing as I had to come home, feed everyone, let Josie out and then...then...load her up and take her with!!! She was so sweet the whole time. In the beginning she felt she needed to give us some kisses here and there. Then, as we warmed up and did some poses, she laid down on the floor between myself and Jill. Finally, when we really got going through some vinyasas, she hightailed it out of there and hung out in the front room near the heater. Rock. Star.

I took Jill home and when I came home, I ate pie. Since I did not have a huge dinner I really don't feel all that badly just eating pie for dinner. I know, I know...but shush! I don't want to hear it. Tonight, let me eat pie. And I promise that even though I really could eat pie for every meal, I won't. I'll just eat a sliver for desserts. Yes, desserts as in, after every dinner from now until when Kev gets home in two days. That leaves him pie too...wait, have to rethink that plan...

6 comments:

Chickie said...

If you are living as a bachelor it is perfectly acceptable to eat pie for every meal. And to let your dishes pile up to wash on the day before he comes home!

Anonymous said...

There's nothing wrong with eating pie for dinner - it's better than eating dinner AND THEN pie. Don't worry about it. Enjoy it.

Jack K. said...

I don't care what you say, you are going to read (hear) it.

I am jealous, envious and besides that, I want some pie too.

I'm glad it was the best one ever. Hee, hee, poor Kevin may not get to taste any of it. That is the price he pays to follow Ween.

I'm also pleased to learn that Josie is maturing nicely. You might ask Diana if there are yoga exercises for Josie.

Oh well, I've got to go clean up an oil spill on the garage floor. We had to have the oil pan replaced in the Odyssey yesterday. I will probably post more about that in my blog.

Love,

Dad

shannon said...

Chickie- yeah, my life as a bachelor is spent cleaning up the house the first day of bachelordom because I wanted to live in a clean place...tomorrow, it'll be back to normal. :)

Bekah- It is damn good pie. And I decided to not feel guilty because I didn't eat dinner at all, unless you count the pie.

Dad- I hopefully have figured out how to recreate this one again. If I could just remember if I heated the oven to 360 or 365...arg!

Anonymous said...

Shannon - If you can't remember if the oven was at 360 or 365, do both! Do one pie at 360 and then one pie at 365. Hell, it's a good excuse to have two pies, right?

shannon said...

Bekah, you are BRILLIANT!!! I like the way you think...