Friday, October 21, 2005

yeah, update on the update

I have to say I have the kindest, most generous boss EVER!!! He is lending me a car this weekend so that I can do all the things I would like to do. His daughter sadly did not pass her driving test (which is a weird thing for me to handle...her driving...since she was only 13 when I started working here) and so they have an extra car. At first he was going to figure out how to get me their minivan. I was touched. The mere thought of his generosity is enough to bring me to tears. Next, he decided instead of trying to find someone to go to his house to get the van he'd just leave me with his car...his 2005 Honda Accord...the car I drooled on when he got it at the end of last year...SPEACH!LESS!

1 comment:

Jack K. said...

Please give Ahmed my thanks for taking such good care of you.

Love,

Dad