Friday, October 21, 2005

weekend update (or run down)


Another one. This is right when I turned on the camera. I kept telling him he was going to ruin his eyes, Dad, but he doesn't/didn't listen (just like us kids probably never listened).

It's a cool morning here in Portland. Kev's sleeping in (damn him and his Friday morning sleep ins!), I'm drinking my latte feeling rather sluggish (although not near as sluggish as I was yesterday), I'm wondering how my weekend will unfold (I have a few ideas of how I'd like it to unfold).

My weekend will hopefully include the following (and knowing me, it will!):

Tonight- I'd really enjoy going to a party one of my reps/friends is having. She even helped me figure out which bus to take right after work, but since Kev is going out with Chuck tonight I have no ride home (bus service is wonky and I really don't like the idea of transferring late at night in a dark, scary part of town...something I'm sure most would understand). So, if I can come up with some crazy alternative plan B I will still go.

Saturday- My dear friend Jenn and I are going to get together and we will do the following: eat dinner, I will learn how to knit (or try to, she assures me it is very easy), and then she will take her deep cleaner home when she heads that way.

Sunday- Meet with Naomi the tattoo artist (can hear the "damn, thought she was over that idea" now) at 10:30. Chat with her and share ideas. Probably around Noon meet Red Shoe Jen (still have to actually have a conversation with her instead of her voice mail...got two minutes into an actual conversation with her and then customers walked in...later left a voice mail, I hope she doesn't think I'm nuts) anyway, we are meeting and introducing her dog (I think she said his name was Buckley) and Josie. She suggested a dog park we've been to before, but it's kind of small so I might suggest a different one where Josie actually runs, like a real dog, with other dogs! After we hang out for a while and say our goodbyes Jill and I will run around a little on the quest for the perfect brown knee high boot (me) and anything she feels she can't live without.

Monday- Hike, somewhere high so I can take the camera if'n it's not raining...yes, laugh because it is almost always raining now...it IS October in Portland afterall. I'm thinking Angels Rest again. Haven't done that one in a while. It's hard, but the pay off makes it worth it!!!

1 comment:

PlazaJen said...

Good luck with the knitting! You can do it! You must report in, too. I will give you all the unsolicited advice you might need. :)

Those webcam pictures are hilarious.