Friday, October 21, 2005

who are you?

Thanks Jen and Carrie... GO HERE (to see why I thank them)!

My Superhero Identity is:

Name: Madame Woman (that's right, but you can just call me Madame)
Special Power: Psionic Blast (beware, it's powerful stuff)
Transportaion: Nuclear Tricycle (I tried a bike, but the trike...much easier)Weapon: Ion Cannon (I was called Shannon the Cannon at one point, shit, they were onto me!!!)
Costume: Fibersteel Skin (I am soooo glad I laid off the ice cream, it's a bitch to get the damn suit on after a binge!)
Sidekick: Squeaky Sally (yeah, I'm shopping for a new one though, she's annoying as all get out!!! She lets them all know we are on our way, no surprise entrances for me)
Nemesis: Nancy the Mad (Let me tell you about her...she's no good, all kinds of evil that Nancy is...and she's CRAZY!!!)
Tragic Flaw: Addicted to solitaire (just one more round, no...one more, wait, one more after this one...)
Favorite Food: Strawberries (if you could dip those suckers in chocoate, I'd be one happy gal!!! Oh wait, the damn suit shows EVERYTHING, nevermind!)

No comments: