Monday, October 24, 2005

sunday craziness

I had such a busy Sunday. Everything I said would happen did, and more!

The most fun parts of the day included:

Going to the dogpark to meet Jen and Buckley. He's a 3 year old 1/4 Rotti 3/4 Bull Mastif mix. He's a beast, a gorgeous, goofy, funny, adorable, heart stealing beast! :) Jen and I had a lovely time walking around the dogpark while Josie barked and Buckley wandered around. Finally, once we got away from all the crazy dogs that Josie felt the need to try to monitor, they played! YEA!!! We've talked about getting together to go on walks together. They don't live that far from us, another YEA!

After the dogpark Jill and I went to the Nordstrom Rack we hadn't been to in quite a while. We both scored! I got my tall black boots, worthy of being worn at work (even though I don't sell them, they are comfortable looking and if I wear a skirt this winter, I wanna wear boots!). I even got a couple of really beautiful skirts for whenever we get to go to a warm, sunny place in March (that's when we are hoping to get back to Mexico).

Today we hiked, after taking Ahmed's car to his house. We actually went walking on Leif Erickson drive, we walked and jogged. A total of 4 miles, one mile of jogging, three of walking. We felt great! We have gone grocery shopping, went to the pet store and got a chew bone for Josie, catnip for the cats and we met some really cute cats who were up for adoption...

We've had dinner and are watching silly television as we work on the laundry. Fun, fun!

No comments: