Saturday, October 08, 2005

she came in!

So remember the girl Jen whose red shoes we were stretching? I posted if she was reading the words I was writing she should come pick up her shoes...

She came in. Sadly she couldn't find the link on Jen in KC's site, but that's okay because I showed her what I'd done and we got a huge laugh together. It was lovely to start my day with a wonderful gal and a giggle or two.

The very cool thing, we figured out we live in the same area and have swapped numbers so we can get together sometime and hang out. Man, this job is great. Not only does it feed the shoe addiction (the addiction it started mind you) BUT it has given me quite the group of really fabulous friends!

Anyway, just wanted to let you all know that she got her shoes...cuz I sooooo know you were all losing sleep over it. Especially you Reggie and Russ!

No comments: