Tuesday, October 11, 2005

i am one

One person is all I am. I can't do five things at once, I can only do one...although with multi tasking I can attempt to do all. However, to multi task is to half ass. I don't like doing anything half assed. So I continue with my mantra "I am one". I understand that things need to get done quickly. I also understand if I get things earlier and not last minute that I'll actually do them and get them done well. Last minute sometimes equals sloppiness as well. I don't like sloppy, especially when my name is attached to the project, or whatever it is I'm working on.

So, I take a deep breath and continue on with the things that needed to be done yesterday and think to myself, "I am one."

2 comments:

Jack K. said...

and a great one at that.

PlazaJen said...

awwww. I was going to just say, Yes! Good thought! and then your dad leaves you the sweetest comment. AWWWW! And he's right, you're great!