Wednesday, September 14, 2005

a test of random.

The summer after my freshman year at college my sister and I both were living back at Mom and Dad's. We had such a great summer that year. We were silly, staying up, making goofy videos for random people (no, not those types of videos you perv!), and when we couldn't fall asleep in our respective rooms I'd go into her room, climb into the other twin bed and we would play word association. We even video taped ourselves playing word association for the random person who was the recipient of the said goofy video (yeah, and you are thinking, lucky friend). I think we'd both laugh hysterically (and be horribly embarrassed) if that video were shown to us now (not sure if my friend still has it...I should ask him).

So, here we go. I am going to list words. You are going to write what these words make you think of first. Please, keep it clean...although if the first thing that comes to mind is dirty, then you are a sick person and stop playing this instant! :) LOL Just kidding.

The list will be words that I think of with each word I list so the 1st will be random, each after will be what the word prior makes come to mind. Are you ready?

burp
josie
squeak
mouse
house
paint
done

5 comments:

k said...

you are a strange girl, shanny.
however, birds of a feather, as they say.... so I will start with your last word and recommence:

done
well
bucket
puppy!
dork

grats on the Mir, email, btw. I read your comment, and agree that you *need* the requisite latte before any more posts!!! :P

PlazaJen said...

Ooo, fun!
In the same vein (Kerri's last word starts mine):

dork
me
sleepy
bed
pillow
Polly
love

It is the joke in the knit night group, because I'm always (in big stern voice) saying, POLLY PILLOW when I'm hosting & the dogs (Polly more than Suzy though) take any chance they can to get off their pillows and go beg for pets, love, hugs, whatever.

Jack K. said...

burp Ah, good beer
josie A loving Lab
squeak Where is the oil can
mouse Did you know they are wireless, too?
house A joy to live in
paint The house got painted this year
done So am I with this fun.

Love,

Dad

shannon said...

kerri, LOVE that you continued on...Jen, adore your knitting group (can i join when home visiting even if i don't knit?)...dad, love that you love my dog!!!

FemaleCSGradStudent said...

Human beings are really random. It's like you said, "Word Association." So, I'll have the computer do it for me:

http://douweosinga.com/projects/googletalk

I started with the seed, "Shannon is."

"Shannon is a free account! Signup Forgot Password forgot your Password? will be designed to help Hurricane Katrina and the Law Society of America is a free account!"

This thing cracks me up. Yeah, it's what I do late at night while I wait for code to compile.