Thursday, September 15, 2005

it's linktastic!

It's a weird thing, the internet. A little more than a year ago, I had no idea that a woman named Reagan in Ohio would become my friend. Had I not read the blog of one Dooce (mentioned to me by my friend Kerri) I'd have not found Jen in KC. Without finding her hilarious words Bekah would not be in my life. And I have no remembrance of how I found Mir. I just think it's an amazing thing that the internet helped me find these women, their words, their friendship (note, I am not friends, per se, with Mir or Dooce, but do read their blogs faithfully. I do, however, consider Jen and Bek friends...and Reagan, she's got no blog, she's just from some crazy ass dog group I had joined a long time ago.)

I thank these ladies for their words and stories. They all keep me in stitches on a regular basis.

(i think it is HILARIOUS that blogger's dictionary doesn't understand the word blog and always tries to get me to change it when i spell check)

6 comments:

PlazaJen said...

I agree with Bekah! and you! I love the internet & it's connect-tivity-ness. It helps that we're all so cool, too. ;)

Jack K. said...

I think Kerri mentioned mir.

shannon said...

No, Kerri mentioned Dooce...

Jack K. said...

or oops!

Jack K. said...

Did dooce mention mir?

shannon said...

No, actually I think I was visiting a blog from Amanda's blogroll (a friend of mine here in Portland) and Mir was listed in that person's blogroll. Needless to say, happy to have found her words. I think you'd like her too Dad!