Wednesday, September 14, 2005

coolest dork in school

Man, I feel like I'm the coolest girl in school. There's this blog, the writer is this really pretty girl named Mir, and I adore it (heck I adore her, and her kids make me happy too!)! It makes me laugh everyday. I sometimes will comment, but mainly I read her words and giggle and think, "man, she really should speak to someone in the publishing world because she's got IT." Anyway, back to why I feel the coolest...

Today I posted a comment (prior to any real amount of caffeine and it ended up not really making any sense AND it posted something like three thousand times, okay three) MIR WROTE ME BACK! I could hardly believe it. I went to my bulk folder, I guess yahoo thought she was spam (fixed that immediately, not like I think she and I will become the best of friends and email each other on a daily basis, but still...). I saw there was something from her! Read it and realized I am an idiot. Must make sure I have consumed my entire latte before posting any comments ANYWHERE!!! I emailed her back. I'm such a dork.

No comments: