Monday, September 26, 2005

tennis anyone?



Okay, tried to post something via Flickr last night but it ended up only loading the photo. Here is Oscar. The cutest boy dog in my life! I can not get enough of him really.

So, my weekend:

Friday- I arrive a bit later than scheduled because the original flight had me arriving in San Francisco 40 minutes AFTER my flight to LA took off. So yeah, in at 9:30 but the plane I was trying to catch left at 8:50...you do the math. So I got on a direct flight from Portland to LA...oh yeah!.

I get in and call Julianne. She is on her way and is only minutes from the airport. I jump in the car, she is squeals and tells me how great I look (remember, she hasn't seen me but has heard of the "hot new bod" as she has taken to calling it). And then she drops the "bombshell" on me. "Trina Turk's outlet is only open today...not Saturday like we'd planned, do you want to go there now?" How fast can we get there? :) I found the most amazing pants there for...wait for it...$20!!! Yes, that is correct. Pants that would have been $125-150 at Nordstroms. So after Trina we head to her house to drop my things off, let me change shoes and we head to Abbott-Kinney (a street that has great shops that's not far from her house). We go to our nail appointment, where I proceed to have my girl take off the polish she just put on (rather poorly) and put on a different shade that is just a sheer, almost clear, polish. I felt a little guilty, but honestly wasn't impressed by the first color and decided I was going to be happy.

After nails we went to Rocca for dinner. David didn't join us, he had plans to go off and just be a guy's guy and go eat sushi. Julianne and I had a great time together and after eating went back to their place to hang with Oscar and David (when he got home from his night out with his friend). We played pinball on the Xbox and I went to bed around midnight.

That's it for now. Will get Saturday and Sunday written about later...

No comments: