Sunday, September 25, 2005

deviation

It's okay to allow yourself NOT to do something. Before I came down here to visit my sister (yes, I've got one more day and I leave tonight), anyway, before I came down here we had all kinds of plans. We are planning girls. We get this from our mother. Yesterday we were walking around the Promanad and feeling a bit out of it and not really feeling like yoga, rather I was feeling like something to eat and you just don't do yoga with food in your stomach...oh the inversions...We made the grand choice of NOT going to yoga. Julianne chose the words "blow off" I chose "we consciously made the choice not to go and that is fine." Yeah, we pretty much blew it off.

I've been having a blast. Right when I landed we made the decision to go to the Trina Turk outlet...droooool. I found an amazing, make me feel like a million bucks, pair of black pants for...$20!!! They would have been around $125-140 regular retail. I also found an amazing brown and white striped 3/4 sleeved shirt. Hard to describe, fabulous to wear!

We did go eat sushi last night at their favorite place, which yes, you can walk to. We walked in and everyone working knew Julianne and made a big deal asking, "Where's David? Is he joining you?" Since David's weekend plans were all kinds of fouled up he's been kind of out of it and not wanting to elbow into our weekend. I have already told him that him being here is an extra perk for me because it's been 2 years since I saw him last and honestly, between you, me and the lamp post, I adore him. He's such a great person and is the perfect balance for my sister.

Okay, going to go make a fresh pot of coffee and scratch on Oscar (yeah, there will be a post about him in the near future...pictures and all...just pray that right now, this very second as I publish....too late, he just farted). Mmmmm, dog farts (save me, I'm dying).

1 comment:

k said...

oh how I love and miss you. not sure why this post did it, but there you go! :D

must.visit.pacNW.soon.