Friday, September 30, 2005

published writer? doubt it.

I will probably never be a published writer, and I'm okay with that. I enjoy writing here because so many of our friends and family (and now a few people who've found me via the blog whom I don't know, but really want to have lunch with if I'm ever in their necks of the woods-Jen and Bek) where was I? Oh yes, our friends and family have told me they enjoy being able to know what is going on in our life (or would that be lives?).

Not much. Kev is working. I am working. The sinus gnomes have beaten down the mucous gnomes in a battle royale. The cats are fat and sassy. The dog is lean and crazy. The rains are here today, we'll see what tomorrow brings.

I have been continuing down the road of yoga and feel myself drawn in even further. Our class was on Tuesday this week, and was the prime reason the mucous gnomes came out from hiding as early as they did. There is nothing like a little down dog to get things a flowing! Diana handed us a flyer for a Mercy Corps Benefit this weekend at the Yoga Shala. She will be teaching a 50 minute class called "soul vinyasa" that Jill, Shannon and myself will attend. We've not told her we are going to come. We'd like to surprise her. The money will be heading to the south to aide those in need after the hurricanes ravaged their neck of the woods. I'm just excited about getting out into a studio and showing off. :) Diana has been really pushing us hard and it feels great.

Like I said, I'm never going to get published, nor will I win any major awards for my writing.

No comments: