Friday, September 30, 2005

odd, i know

Jen, the girl who dropped off a pair of ruby shoes to have them stretched...if you are reading this, your shoes are ready (and will be downtown by tomorrow, the 1st of October). My boss said our repair guy couldn't find the ticket once he got them done. Since I gave you the addresses of PlazaJen as well as Mir at Woulda Coulda Shoulda and told you that Jen had linked me...off chance you'll have actually followed the pathes to me, but you never known.

Okay, if you read this I'll see you in the next day or two. If you don't and you happen in, I'll share this post with you so we can get a hearty laugh out of it.

Cheers!

2 comments:

PlazaJen said...

Am I part of a scavenger hunt? ooo! goody goody!
:)

shannon said...

yeah, you are i suppose. :) i don't know if she'll read my blog, although when i was getting the link to yours and mir's i was at my site and she said, "I think I've been here before, she looks familiar." i told her it was mine and we giggled. if anything we'll get a great big laugh if she doesn't read my blog because i'll show her what i tried to do...mind putting a Jen who bought red shoes from shannon...message on your site, in case? :)