Thursday, September 29, 2005

everyone together....awwwww



This is my cute dog. Her name is Josie. She is approximately 4 years old. She is a black lab mix (I think she's mixed with either cat, doberman, or squirrel). We adopted her almost two years ago (the day after Thanksgiving of 2003).

She's a cutie, but don't let her cuteness fool you. She's insane. Take, for instance, when I came into the cave to putz around on the computer this evening. She'd been lying with her pig stick on the ground, guarding it from everyone. She got up and started wagging her tail, she turned her body towards me and as she did she whacked herself in her face with, you guessed it, her own tail. She didn't stop wagging, nor did she change the orientation of her body. She just sat there and wagging her tail and smacking her face, simply because I was coming into the room.

I love my dog Josie.

No comments: