Wednesday, August 03, 2005

yoga at mt tabor

I spoke with Jill last night and suggested we talk with Diana about taking our yoga practice up to Mt. Tabor this week. She said she'd already been thinking that (gee, ya think we are friends?). I called Diana and left a message saying we thought that and figured we should take advantage of the sun while we still have it. It's starting to get lighter earlier again. :( I didn't hear back from Ms. D so I assume it is a go. I just have to take the #17 to the #70 and get the car from Kev. Then I have to come home, feed everyone and then go over to Diana's. She said it only takes 5 minutes to get to her house from mine. Then she added she liked living only 5 minutes away from me. I like it too. :)

Well, it's off to put my face on before heading to work. I had this brilliant idea of something to write about last night when I was heading to bed and instead of writing the general idea down I thought I'd remember....nope.

No comments: