Sunday, August 28, 2005

why i like blogger

I recently got an email from Blog-city...you all may remember the other blog I had kept up. I had made the switch a while ago because at the time Blogger hadn't had the option of inserting pictures into ones blog. Anyway, I digress...

Back to the email. It said that because I hadn't written any posts (it had been one month) they would be deleting my blog (which you can all see they really haven't). I decided I really didn't care if they got rid of it because I can do everything I want and more here at Blogger. However, you will notice in my posts from the past there was a long time where I didn't post here at my original Blogger blog. Did they send me an email saying they were going to cancel and delete me?!? NOOOooooo.

So thank you Blogger people. Now, could you do one more thing for me...could you make it so more than one reader can get the email alert that I've updated. It seems as though my family would like to be able to see when I've written an entry without having to remember to check in on their own.

2 comments:

FemaleCSGradStudent said...

Hey Shannon,

Some of your family members may be interested in bloglines.com. This is how I keep up with all my blogs. I just open an account, add all my blog addresses, and then bloglines notifies me when I have new stuff to read.

Adrianne said...

I always check on yours, out of the famliy you are the only one that writes on a daily basis. If we don't check everyday, we get behind. Love you, Sis.