Sunday, August 28, 2005

phoenix

Kerri and Adrianne,

I am sad to say we really don't have anything in the works about Phoenix as of this date. We do have many friends and family members who live in that area now and would like to get there to visit you all at some point, but we really have no clue when that is going to be. Trust me, if we are coming, you two will be some of the first people to know! :)

As for trips we do have two coming up. Well, I have one and Kevin has one.

In September I am heading down to L.A. to visit Julianne. She emailed asking if she sent me a ticket would I come visit while her boyfriend is out of town. I said YES! The 23-25th I'll be living it up, playing with Oscar (the dog), doing as much yoga as possible, possibly even going to a spin class, and just spending time with Julianne.

In November Kev is heading to Kansas. It seems as though WEEN is playing in Lawrence at "the Granada, which is the first place Russ and I saw them...I have to go." So he will be heading out that last Monday of November, going to the show that night, crashing at Russ's house, getting up and following the band to Omaha, watching the show there with Russ, crashing somewhere in NE and then back to Russ's on Wednesday. He'll be back here on Thursday. I seriously doubt he's going to do much more than drink a lot of beer, play a lot of Stree Fighter, and just hang out with his best friend. He really misses Russ (as I'm sure Russ misses him) so this is going to be a wonderful trip for the two of them.

That's it for the trips we have planned though. After a certain time of the year, I don't/can't travel because of working retail. We have unofficial blackout dates when I have to be at the store.

But trust me, if we are heading to a town where we have friends or family, we'll let you know. :)

Love you,

Shannon

No comments: