Monday, August 22, 2005

it's about time


hall2
Originally uploaded by chlortence.
So last night Kev got home. I had arranged myself on the sofa in a similar position to the one I was in prior to him leaving for work. He fell for it and thought I hadn't gotten off my duff all night. He made some snarky comment and proceeded to walk down the hallway and into the kitchen for a beer.

I got up after he hadn't said anything for a little while and stood in the doorway of the kitchen that looks into the hall. I flipped on the light and just looked at him. He kept asking "what? what?" and then he saw just WHAT I was meaning. We laughed quite heartily.

He really likes it. He also thinks the bedroom needs to change colors now too. It's so similar to the hall, but the hall almost looks more pinky undertones and the bedroom has a grey/purple tinge to it. They DON'T look good together at all. Mom, got the color names and have gone to Ralph Lauren and Glidden to see them. Very pretty! Will have to go pick up some chips and see which ones look best in the bedroom. I'll let you know which color we choose.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Ooooh, beautiful! Nice work...

Jack K. said...

Keep up the good works. Kevin and I will have to work together to improve our observational skills.

Can you post a photo of the tree in the front yard. Perhaps I need to post a photo of the planting. Just a thought.

Love,

Dad

FemaleCSGradStudent said...

Damn, woman. You are a painting machine. Now I want to paint *my* bedroom...a nice purple color.

PlazaJen said...

wow, and he didn't smell the paint? That's awesome, you did a great job! I never accomplish that much in a night.....