Wednesday, July 27, 2005

very possibly

The best yoga class EVER! Tonight was the first night that Jill and I met with Diana after work to start our private instruction. She kicked our butts and we, loved. every. minute. of. it. I can see where this road is going to lead us and it makes me happy. Yoga has brought a meaning to my life that I never really knew existed. It's brought peace and balance in my world and has given me a whole new appreciation for the human body. I like the idea that if I treat my body well it will do so in return.

I urge everyone whose eyes read my words to do something specifically for yourself. Something that is kind. Something that will not harm yourself or others. But something souly for yourself!

Right now, I'm going to go read and fall into probably the best nights sleep I've had in a long while...

Namaste (love, light, respect)

2 comments:

Jack K. said...

Isn't the path to enlightment a wonderful journey? I wish you well on your exploration.

Love,

Dad

FemaleCSGradStudent said...

Namaste.

Though, I've had it explained to me that it means, "The spirit in me goes out to greet the spirit in you." At least, that's what my Indian friends tell me.

I agree with you though. I always thought fitness and my body were something to be left for last, after all the other work was done. Instead, my swimming, pilates, and bike rides take as much priority as eating and sleeping.