Tuesday, July 26, 2005

oh the beauty of it all...


I have received several cases of shoes in today. I covet...COVET...these:

I have them sitting next to me as I type (they are still in the box though). I've worn them around already and they are so damn comfortable! Some may ask, "are these really clogs?" To which I reply...we are clogs-n-MORE!

It is warm here today and I think the suede may not be conducive to this time of year, but they are fall shoes. Yeah, I can also hear the same people who asked if they are clogs make the comment about me living in a rainy climate and suede...

My store room is horrible right now. I had to wear the really cute skirt that I got on Sunday though and I don't want to get all messy. I have done quite a bit of unloading, but I have more to do tomorrow. I am thinking jeans tomorrow. I don't mind if they get dirty. They are jeans. Although can the new shoes be worn now with jeans?

I just had a customer come in and buy the Poppy Suede (red) for her wedding! FOR. HER. WEDDING! I love it when brides come in and buy shoes from me for their weddings! I applaud those who will wear what they want. Me, I couldn't feel my toes for three days after our wedding and although it was a fabulous day I really wish I'd have thought about the whole switching shoes thing after the ceremony, OR just worn silly little sandals. Nobody saw my feet anyway...

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Omigosh. I.must.own.those.shoes.

And they come in POPPY??????

::: sigh :::

k said...

yummy yummy

Anonymous said...

Oooohh! The cuteness! So wintery and wonderful!

FemaleCSGradStudent said...

Have you ever thought about starting a shoe blog? I've seen a couple, but they always highlight the kind of shoe that the women wear on "Sex & The City." You know, the medieval torture devices.