Monday, June 27, 2005

nothing exciting

Man, it's been a few days (I can hear Reggie and Russ right now) and I just figured since there was really nothing all that crazy exciting to write about, why write?!?

Okay, maybe I can write about what a wonderful time I had last night with my friends Linsel and Amanda and Linsel's housemate Kevin and his girlfriend K/Cathy. I took Kev to work and really didn't feel like I wanted to spend the evening alone at home. I called Amanda and she didn't answer her phones (mobile or land) so I thought she might be at Linsel's house. Called him and he and I chatted before he said I should try her again later. Within miutes of hanging up with him she called me. We decided to get together at Linsel's house and decide from there where to eat.

I wish I would have called Lins to see if we were going out otherwise I would have brought Josie with. As it was first words out of his mouth were "where's Josie?" I half thought about driving home to get her, but we live about a half hour away...

We ate homemade pizza and artichokes. I've never eaten artichokes without them being involved on pizza, but we boiled them and dipped the leaves in butter....yummy!!! The heart was a bit tricky, but I got that taken care of for me and Amanda, who were sharing one.

Okay, that's about it. :)

2 comments:

Jack K. said...

Glad to hear that you were willing to expand your dietary experiences. It has been some time since I have had artichokes, but they were quite good.

I am having similar problems of things to say. Waiting for the literary muse to strike can be exasperating.

Take care.

Love,

Dad

Amanda said...

I can't believe I'm just now finally getting around to reading your blog. I've lost the link like three times.

That was a great night... I'm so glad you came over.

And I can't wait to see you next weekend!