Thursday, January 22, 2004

shoe heaven

I met with my favorite rep last night from one of the lines we carry. Ahmed and I spent roughly an hour looking at the styles for next fall. Some were very cute while I thought others lacked. We will order a little bit of everything, and a ton of others.

Missed AI last night, oh well. I did get to see Sam get fired on The Apprentice (wahhaaaahaaaahaaaaaaa). He was nuts.

I am tired and cannot think. Kev came to bed late, I think Josie started barking around that time too, and then Simon is gonig to drive to me to distraction with the constant knocking things over and pulling my hair as he walks across my pillow in the morning. I love the cat, but something has to stop. I think what really gets me is that after he eats he usually climbs back in bed with Kev and snuggles up until who knows. I just want to sleep until I can no longer...I guess that is what the weekends are for, but I find myself getting woken up by them then too. I tried to convince Kev that since I wake up early every other morning during the week he should get up and feed them Sunday and Monday so I can have a lie in. We'll see what he does this weekend.

Having a girls weekend with Naomi and Marcy. We are going to go see a silly movie and have dinner afterwards. I am also getting my hair cut on Sunday too. It should prove to be a nice day overall.

Okay, must get to the rituals of getting ready for work.

Keep sending job stuff you find for Kev!! Everything helps.

No comments: