Tuesday, January 20, 2004

i think my head will explode!!

We are gluttons, we are once again getting sucked into the beast that is American Idol. Boy there are some sad people out there who think they are (to use a way outdated phrase) all that and a bag of chips. It is an evening of covering our ears, covering Josie and Simon's ears (Chloe is the only smart one in the family as she is sleeping in the kitchen on her chair), and just feeling all around uncomfortable at times. Yet, we still tune in and watch the damn show.

But now onto better things...

Sunday and Monday were fun. We took Josie to a huge dog park that is only about 20 minutes away. It's 2.5 acres all fenced in so that the dogs can run and play with each other as their owners, I use the term loosly, can stand around and chat or walk the perimeter of the park. She had a good time, although she didn't bond with any of the other dogs (except the little corgi that was orange and waddled like Simon). I think she actually thought the corgi was Simon for a minute. It was quite cute really. She growls at other dogs but not the corgi. She just wanted to play with him.

Today at work was fast. I had much paperwork to get caught up with and my inventory is updated on my computer.

Well, the singers keep getting worse and worse, I must go!!!

No comments: