Saturday, January 24, 2004

school of ROCK!!!

Kev and I had a date last night. Yes, with each other! We went to a local theater called the Bagdad (it serves beer and pizza, nice combo for movie watching). We saw The School of Rock. It was a funny movie. Jack Black makes me giggle, although not as much as the guy sitting behind us who laughed at just about every non funny moment of the movie as well as the really funny. And his laugh wasn't a funny laugh...

Today I have a busy day at work scheduled. I am not sure if there will be a ton of customers, but I have things to organize and reprice. I hope to be a bit busier, customer wise, than yesterday. Although we did get 13 cartons of shoes (144 pairs to be exact) delivered yesterday. So Ahmed and I busted our butts and got it all put away. He and I truly make a damn good team! I was telling Kev that Ahmed started telling me "the plan" of how we were going to tackle all the boxes and I finished telling him. We don't even have to speak half the time.

Tomorrow I have a packed day as well. I am meeting Ahmed's friend who loaned us the laptop so we can tweek it a little bit. Then I have a hair appointment...ahhhh. Then I am picking up Marcy and Naomi (two fab girls I have met since living here who I don't believe I never knew) and we are having a girls afternoon. Lunch and a movie.

I will spend time with the fam too (Kev and the furkids), but that will probably be after the movie and much on Monday. I am hoping the weather cooperates so that we can take Josie to the great dog park. I want to try to get pictures of her out there.

Okay, latte is once again getting cold. And nobody should have to drink a cold latte!!

No comments: