Saturday, January 17, 2004

why is it...

...that when you are in the shower or otherwise indisposed you have the best ideas come to you only to forget them by the time you get to a piece of paper and a pen?

...that when you are trying to eat healthy everyone around you keeps saying things like "oh, one little _____ won't hurt you?"

...that Simon won't let me sleep past 6:30 (when he now starts waking me up)?

...that Josie's bed has magic powers and as soon as she sits down in it she is down for the count?

...that when I am at work my cell phone rings but rarely rings when I am off?

...that when I am having a cruddy day at work my favorite customers all come in and make it better?

...that I can talk for hours with strangers about what funny and interesting things my animals have done?

...that coffee tastes the best in the morning?

...that when we are motivated there is nothing that can stop us, but once that motivation is gone you couldn't get us to do squat? (the universal we)

...that I always have to be nice? (I know, it's in my nature!)

No comments: