Saturday, January 03, 2004

and the winner is...

me!! I was 100% correct, we got zero snow last night!! I figured that we wouldn't, I'd hoped we would, but knew that it was not in our forcast (even though the forcasters forcast that forcast).

I am getting ready for work, although today is a bit different than normal days. I have new student orientation at the culinary school up the road from the store. We go ever 6 weeks to show the "kids" what they should wear on their feet. Some walk on by and think that they would never be caught dead in clogs, while others ask questions and stop by the shop later. This is my second orientation. I have everything ready at the shop and Kevin will have to wake up early to take me. Which he should have remembered as he was drinking his beer and staying up until 2:30/3? I did remind him that he was getting up early when he came to bed (although I'm sad that I was wakened so I could remind him).

So, my latte is getting cold and as much as I love updating the blog I love warm coffee even more. So that is that. Chaio!

No comments: