Friday, January 02, 2004

bored bored bored

Thought I would do some stocking of shelves at work, but I have run out of energy. So instead I update the blog for the second time in one day!!! The weatherman is calling for more snow tonight and into tomorrow. I don't see it happening, just because he is calling for it. Since they didn't see this front coming through (the one that dumped a fair amount of the white stuff on us yesterday) I am not sure I trust what they say. :)

I am trying to think of anything I have not told you all, my dear readers.

Nothing is coming to mind at the moment. And I am expecting a friend to drop by the store anytime now. She is in from Urbana, IL. We are sad that she is not here anymore and we are plotting ways to make her come back here. She says it is the plan, but not until she is finished with Grad school, in 3.5 years!!! Well, the woman does have to do what she has to do.

Linsel just walked in (a friend)...so latah!!

No comments: