Friday, December 12, 2003

what a voice!!

We went last night to the show and I am here to tell you he's got a set of pipes!! The sound at the venue is great and the band played without any effort. You could tell all of them were having a great time on stage, which is always a plus in my book.

Rufus even mentioned the clogs he bought...but I whooped before he was done speaking so all I heard was, "I just got these clogs today..."

We did leave a little early, as I had to work and Josie needed to potty. We also have a party we are going to this evening so I didn't want two late nights in a row. I figured that they were free tickets so to leave with probably just a few songs left it wouldn't be a crime (I'm sure Kerri you would think differently).

Well, must get things ready for my favorite UPS driver...

No comments: