Thursday, December 11, 2003

boy howdy!!

So if yesterdays blog entry left you wanting more be glad you checked back today!!

What a day at work. It's been fabulous. One of my favorite customers came in and while she was here Rufus Wainwright came in and bought three pairs of clogs. I acted all cool, but let him know I knew who he was, and he ended up asking if I wanted to be put on the list plus one for the show tonight. I said, "wow, that would be really cool. Thanks." While he was here he got a bazillion phone calls and during one he said, "I'm at this really cool clog shop. The girl here is really nice..." I kid you not Russ and Kerri!!!

So, we are going to a show tonight. Anyone who is not sure who he is can find a couple of songs here.

The show is at the Aladdin Theater. I am excited about seeing some music!! I know my friend Linsel will be jealous!! :) tee hee.

Okay, I'm out.

No comments: