Tuesday, December 16, 2003

sorry

With the holidays rapidly approaching I have neglected my blog. I know that Russ is probably checking when he wakes and before he goes to bed to see if I have done any updating everyday since last Friday!!

We have "fixed" the fence in back so that Josie can be let out without being on her leash. She can no longer get into the neighbor's yard, nor can their dog get into ours!! YEA!!

We have started the cleaning process so that when my family is here next week they are not disgusted by what pigs we are (oink). Actually it's not that bad, but there are a few areas that got a little *forgotten* that need some special attention. The fridge is so darn clean now it is almost a little frightening.

Work has been busy! I can tell the last minute rush of shoppers have started to panic. I have many shoes waiting to be picked up by UPS already and expect to have more by the time they get here this afternoon.

It is already almost 1:00 and I am finally just putting my lunch in the microwave. Anyone who takes their lunch to work I have found these Betty Crocker things that are quite good and not much $$. They are Bowl Appetit. I am hooked on the garlic parmesan pasta!

Okay, micro is ringing so latah!

No comments: