Wednesday, December 17, 2003

too many chocolate clogs

My gem of a boss has brought in these little Swiss chocolate clogs he got for his birthday and while I am thrilled he has opted to share with me I am sad that they are here making my willpower get worked overtime. They are just sooooo yummy and smooth and they melt in your mouth, sigh.

Okay, what interesting news do I have? The dog is still the cutest dog I have ever known. I did go on Sunday to help out with Second Chance Companions. They are who we got Josie from. I sat with three dogs (I only had to hold one) for four hours and tried to convince passersby that they wanted to give one of them a home. One did get placed that day and I hope that they decided to keep him. SCC does a trial adoption, where they hold your $ until you give them the go ahead to cash the check. So, if it doesn't work out then they will take the dog back so they can find a forever home. It was a fun day, tiring, but fun. I am going to help once a month on the second Sunday.

We are going to go get our tree tonight come hell or high water!! It was a dry day today and so we need to take advantage of the situation. I didn't want to get a tree in the rain and have it drip all over my house. As it is we will probably be battling the cats and Josie to keep it upright. Wish us luck.

Well, it is now just about 4:00 and so I have two hours left. It is not a busy holiday season for us which makes me a bit nervous and sad.

So, visit Clogsnmore.com, buy shoes and be happy!! :)

Love you friends.

No comments: