Thursday, December 04, 2003

a bit better

Well, after coming home early on Tuesday and not going in yesterday I am up and ready to go to work. My throat hurt so much those two days that I could barely speak. It isn't 100% today, but we are having an open house at work and I have to be there. It does feel better though and my body doesn't ache anymore.

Kev took Josie on a loooong walk yesterday at Forrest Park (over by where we used to live). She did really well. Came home and pretty much slept all night. Although everytime Kev gets up to get or do something she is up in a flash following him. It's quite funny! I joke with Kev about it all the time and all he does is laugh and hug her. I think he likes having her hang on his every move. Simon still is hanging out with us, after keeping a low profile since the chase. He didn't come out much on Tuesday but has increased his time out of the sewing room each day. Now he wanders whenever he wants. This makes me the most happy, but I'll be happiest when Chloe is with us too.

Josie does hang out with me in the morning though, and when I leave she whines a bit. It makes me feel like she does like me!!! Simon pretty much hangs on my lap whenever he is out. YEA!

Well, I am off to do my hair!

No comments: