Thursday, November 20, 2003

your address

I have sent an email to most of my friends asking for their current addresses (not email, house) so that I may start compiling my holiday card list. When I told Kevin that we were going to write the letter this year he complained, but when I stated that if we don't write it we're not sending anything because I am the one who hand writes the cards. He realized that if he didn't want to get suckered in to helping with that he should just agree to the printed letter. We have had so much happen this last year that I felt the letter would be the best way to go. Of course now that I have set myself up to write it I will fail terribly and none of you will get squat from us. :) At least that is my M-O.

Boy work was slower than slow today. Not sure why. I am ready for the rush of gift buyers. WHERE ARE THEY!???

No comments: