Wednesday, November 19, 2003

let it snow...

What a wild day of weather we have had today. It was a combination of rain and snow while I waited for the bus and then as we drove into the city the rain disappeared and it was just fat snowflakes. Now it's stopped snowing downtown and is just cold and wet. It's winter in the Pac NW!! Kev called saying when he woke he felt like he was back in Kansas for a minute, the flakes were huge!!

I have been busy placing orders at work, must get items in for the holidays! We have thought about a red show sale for Christmas. Not sure if we are really going to go through with it, since not everyone celebrates Christmas and red is so associated with it.

Kevin is going grocery shopping today. It will be nice to have more food in the house. I asked him to come up with three meals he'd like to have the rest of the week. Next week we can have the leftovers PLUS turkey!!! Nothing better than turkey sandwiches! Mom makes them the best though. All it is is mayo, turkey, cheese with a little salt, but she makes them better than I have ever been able to!!!

Speaking of Mom they should be in PA now dropping Grandma off at her new apartment today. I have posted that letter today. I was supposed to a couple of days ago, but I kept forgetting. I'm only human!

This weather has kept people off of the streets, which means it's slow in the store. I am supposed to be getting some things for hte windows so I can change them out today, we'll see if Ahmed remembers! :) He's prone to forget things...I swear we share the same brain half the time.

Well, I have some boxes to put away and things to inventory.

No comments: