Friday, November 07, 2003

exciting day planned tomorrow

Well, it's exciting for me at least. When we were in St. Louis Ahmed got a call from the Western Culinary Institute, whom have just moved up the road from us. The woman asked if we would be interested in having a table at their new student orientation. He said he had to check with me...

I jumped at the chance!! I said of course we would do it and have been busy getting all sorts of goodies ready to take with me. I've written up information sheets on the three brands we are taking (I must complete those tonight) and a "why clogs" q & a page.

I am quite excited about being given this opportunity. We already sell quite a few clogs to the students, they are actually told to come to us by their instructors, but with orientations every 6 weeks (yes, we will be attending them) we will gain so many new customers!!! Now we just have to make sure we have things in stock, or next challenge.

Kev's gone to see a head hunter, they helped him with his resume (just needed a bit of beefing up) and are looking for jobs within their database for him. I am glad he has taken this next step, as I am sure he is too.

Well, I'm off to go finish up some last minute things before catching my bus home for an evening of board games and pizza with Marcy and Chuck.

No comments: