Wednesday, November 05, 2003

fun fun fun

We are now back in Portland and I am getting ready to go to work. We had a fabulous time in St Louis. The friends we stayed with, Bob and Amy, have the most beautiful little girl! Abby has the best personality I have ever experienced! She found her toes while we were there too and just couldn't get enough of them.

The reception was fun, it was nice to see everyone again. We even had a great time with a former roommate of Kev's that I was not all that excited about seeing again. Let's just say we have all done a bit of growing up. He admited to being a jerk back then, and the two of us were sad when he and his wife left the party. I got her email and their address so we can keep in contact. Yes, Russ, Jason was actually very very cool!!

The weather while we were there was odd, very warm indeed. It is kind of nice to get back to where I have to wear a sweater!!! I am hoping things at the store didn't go haywire, I always worry when I am gone.

Kev is planning on calling a couple of places today. I will be checking in with him later in the day to make sure he has.

I am going to go pack my purse for my first day back to work. Even though it was a short, mini vacation, it was worth it for me! I needed a little time away from work and time with good friends.

ta for now...

No comments: