Tuesday, October 07, 2003

really, it's been that long?!

I didn't realize I had not done any updating. Sorry Russ!!

We went to Seattle this weekend to visit some of our friends. Their daughter, Vivian, is the perfect child! She and Kevin had a great time playing with Mr. Potato Head among other various toys. She is just smitten with Kev!! I know how she feels.

I have huge projects for myself at work. I must reorganize the stock room to get ready for Christmas goods. I am hopefully going to get Kevin to help some evening when we are closed. It will just be easier if there are no customers in the store when redoing everything back there!! We have a ton of old styles that just need to go away.

I have designed my closet, I want to have shoe cubbies instead of the boxes that I bring them home in. This way I can see everything in the morning and I don't have to open every box (yes, I do have them labeled, duh!!). I also think we may need to do some decorative painting/glazing on one of the walls in the bedroom as well.

Okay, I'm at work so I do need to go, but I did want to tell you all that we are still alive and kicking here in the PAC NW.

Oh, and Mom's doing great!! Her energy is getting greater and greater. She's been cleaning almost like she was before this all started. :)

Thanks to those who sent cards adn what-not when she was in the hospital.

No comments: