Thursday, September 18, 2003

stomack/stomach...what's the dif?

Boy, and I thought I was proofreading these posts quite well.

Went to the apartments last night to have a dessert party with our friends who still live there. It was nice. We got to meet Kerry's sister, Steph, who is visiting from the UK. They invited me to girl's night, which I am still on the fence about. On one hand we really need to save money and with the sofa arriving I am antsy to get decorating, on the other it would be nice to get out with the girls (most of whom I've not seen in a while-they are the coffee girls Kerry sees every Thursday). I will wait and see where they want to meet and when and go from there.

Things with Mom are progressing, but aparentally not as quickly as she would like. She has her good days and she has he rough days. Her white cell count is rising though, which is a good thing. I know she really wants to be home for the recoperation part. But, she does need the more sterile environment of the hospital for a little while longer. Everytime I speak with her she sounds a bit stronger. I keep telling her this, but I don't think she believes me. I promise, I am not giving her lip service!!!

Well, it's time to get ready for work. Must pack my lunch.

Ta-ta

No comments: