Tuesday, September 30, 2003

russ, this is for you!

Went out last night to see Kevin's favorite band play, Ween. It was such an incredible show!! I have not been to see them in three years, we figured out. Every year they have come I have every intention of going, but then a buddy of Kev's comes along and I send them off with my ticket in tow...(think Zumo last year, Russ).

Kev was sooooo excited because they played some songs he always says, "they never play this live." Russ, I am sure you will appreciate this, they played Fluffy!!!! I was happy just to hear some live music again. Of course, getting up this morning was not easy, but with enough coffee I will be fine. I see going to bed early tonight.

Russ, I did want to tell you I screamed for Beacon Light, but no luck.

Ah, well. Sorry everyone else who was thinking I was going to give you interesting information...this post is pretty much for Russ (and anyone else who loves Ween).

I will try to think of exciting things to post later tonight, when Kev goes to the second show of a 2 night show.

No comments: