Saturday, August 02, 2003

we have a fan!!

Kev picked me up from work this evening so we could go out to the Deep-hole and get a ceiling fan. Well, the cave now has a lovely breeze flowing over us. Kev put it up virtually by himself. It came with a table lamp that looks perfect on our computer table in the same room. The fan has a remote to turn it on and off, so no hanging cords or chains. It has made this room feel so much cooler.

Kev is now hanging the door to the storage closet in the cave so we will be able to close it off and not have to look at it's ugliness. I am hoping it will help keep the room cooler as well. When the sun is shining it beats down on the front of the house at 5:00, which is the hotest part of the day here. It's so odd, coming from the part of the country where it is hotest at 2 in the afternoon.

I got all I need to make my doors for the hall shelves too. I will work on those tomorrow, hopefully I can convince Jill to help me. :)

We are going to call it a night soon. I am so happy that the cave is cooler. Sweet relief.

More as more happens...

No comments: