Sunday, August 03, 2003

things are shaping up quickly

I decided to make the fabric doors last night. I got started and couldn't stop. They really worked out quite nicely. Jill and I went to the fabric store today and got the fabric for the closet. Then by the Po (the Home Depot) and got a few things to make the tension rod. Now I just have to find the rings with clips to hang on the wire that will hold the fabric. Not sure where I will find these, but I know I have seen them somewhere!!

Jill and Mark brought the library desk we are borrowing for the cave, to hold the computer. It is absolutely beautiful!! While the boys were drinking beer and playing video games Jill and I set up the sewing room. I just have a couple more boxes in there to open and unpack and I can start more projects. I have a pillow to make, for a friend back in Kansas. One of my infamous "face" pillows. I will start that this week so I can get it to Theresa asap.

We just had dinner with some other friends, Chuck and Marcy. They hadn't seen the house since we moved in and just loved it. I am so happy here, although I do miss being able to see our former neighbors, but since Kerry, Scott, Oliver and Manny are back in the UK until later this month... when they are back we will see them more, I am sure.

Tomorrow I finish laundry (I am almost done!!) and unpack my sewing room completely!!

Good night dear friends.

No comments: