Saturday, August 02, 2003

finally a night of no unpacking

Last night after Kev got off work we picked up our friend, Jill, and came back to the house. We sat, drank some wine and beer, ate some bean dip and just listened to music. It was a nice evening. We failed to get to the Deep-hole (Home Depot) but Kev will pick me up after work and we will head from there tonight.

I almost had a good night's sleep last night, but Simon found something to play with that he wasn't supposed to and then Chloe decided to get sick on my dresser (I have gotten quite good at "catching" cat yack with various scraps of paper that are within reach). - sorry for too much information, I meant not to disgust anyone.

It is cool here this morning, a fabulous thing indeed. It is going to warm up to about 84 today, which is much better than almost 100. It should make for a nice, comfortable house today.

I am going to go, finish my coffee and get ready to bus on in to the city. Another day, another dollar.

No comments: